Friday, January 21, 2011

What To Do If The Vuze Eta Is Infinity



Alice
descepcionada was very upset and was destroyed, the father of her child will not support her in her pregnancy, for several days not a bite Alicia was very sad, his cousin noticed her attitude one day at table with all the family told)
Uncle: Alicia, why not eat
Alicia: I have no hunger
Aunt: you have to eat something for the child
Don Thomas, and your boyfriend know you're pregnant? Alicia
yes
Ms Luz, and how to react? (Alice pretended to want to go to the bathroom and left the table
Uncle: do not believe that doing very rare
Light: but not all pregnant women are
several days after your aunt heard that Alicia was crying in her room, she entered and asked
Aunt: Why have a wife?
Alicia: (wiping tears) no
Aunt: (touching his hand to Alice) tell me what's wrong for that we are the friends or not? (Alicia burst into tears and hugged your aunt)
Alicia: Leonardo does not know anything my or my child, cares more about his life than others, do not know how much it hurts
Tia: I can not believe this man has no heart but now I will tell Javier to go to put in Alicia
place: it does not say anything to my cousin
Tia: I'm sorry but I will say
Alicia favir not (your aunt left the room to tell your uncle Canay that Leonardo had made Alicia) Aunt
: Javier! Uncle
: what happens? Alicia
: please do not want the Uncle
know what happens?
Aunt: Your friend Leonardo as a man unwilling to meet Alicia
Uncle: how not? this can not be so now I'm going to talk to that unhappy
Alice: (with tears) No Javier, do not go for Uncle
: leonardo is the father of the child and must JOINING care of him (your bucar Uncle Leo went on, came to his house, was read acomondando your luggage in the taxi to go to the airport, your uncle lower your car and tells Leonardo)
Uncle: Leonardo as you dare to leave my premium now that I need more
Leo: Javier, sorry but I can not take care of that child, now I'm going to Spain to study a postgraduate
Guy: and you care more about your career that you own son
Leo: Javier not only my career, I have no money to keep Uncle
: bn vrter is not detain you at the end of the day do not need you, Alicia has a family to support it, but I'll give you a souvenir to never forget my cousin and her son (your uncle gave him a blow that Leonardo drew the blood, both followed their directions your uncle came home there were Alice and aunt) Aunt
: Javier What happened? Uncle
: it was is over Spain to study their Pogré
Alicia was sad but days later was filled with strength

A BRIEF SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED YEARS LATER
Alicia continued her pregnancy At 9 months

born 6 months after your birth, your mother decided to become independent of Hernández and leave with a maiden aunt named Gertrude who lived in Mexico City, has landed a job related to their professional area
Aunt Gertrudiz died and he inherited the house at Alice
You were growing at 4 years you went to kindergarten
Alicia began suffering from chest pains, IT WAS A HEART PROBLEM, Your mom got sick and died you had at the time 5 years But before he died Alicia called her only immediate family: your uncle Javier, asked him to take over You, Your uncle Javier accepted. When your mother died you were very sad, not know your uncle, but little by little you were dealing with, then he sold the house your mother would now be yours, and money from the sale deposited it in your heritage. The pea led you to live in Guadalajara with his family
FLASHBACK______ ____FIN OF

0 comments:

Post a Comment