Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vans Shoes Store Applications

Part 2 Chapter 54 Chapter 53 Part 2

Two days later the ManU had a game futball. Chicharito's family and his girlfriend went to support him, he had put 2 goals, his father was very proud of the great performance of his son, Al terkinar the match, Javier went with his family, all congratulated him, gave him Leticia big kiss on the mouth, but this time, JAVIER felt nothing, and his father told him Uncle
: Congratulations son, your own are my pride, your self are a great man who deserves all that he has, and it is best that you left a degenerate like my nephew Javier
: (nervous and somewhat annoying) Dad, do not express well in ____, want or not he is of our family, our blood has
Uncle: Yes, I know and do not know how much I weigh
Silvia: (angry) Dad, do not talk like that of ______ (in this chicharito call for a press conference)
Javier: I leave (chicharito going to the press. At the end of the interviews, Owen approached him and said a little nervous)
Owen: chicharito!
Javier: (on a kind) do you offer?
Owen: I just wanted to apologize for having humiliated and beaten, forgive me?
Javier: Yes, I forgive you
Owen: Thanks, you know I love your I were friends and we'll discuss
Javier, is bn
Owen: Friends? Javier
: friends (both shook his hand)
Meanwhile, you were out with Fernando to the mall, and talked of many things and being in the car gave kisses, but you belonged in a very dry. At night, Fer led you to your house, said goodbye, you were going coming into your house, but someone pulled the arm, ERA Chicharito
You: do you want Javier? Javier
: Why come back to him?
You: because Fernando is a man who does love me and Javier
worth, but I love
You: yes
Javier: You know, my dad is very descepcionado you
You: (sarcasm) seriously? I had not realized
Javier: If you had not returned with your galancillo, the whole family and we continue talking to you two, we were closer together (that last told you so flirtatious)
You: Together, you and I, and your girlfriend?
Javier: (laughing in a mocking) hahahaha, I said nothing to rebuild our relationship
You: You're a hypocrite, what if my uncle had heard of us? I can not even imagine (javier then put on a nerve and gaze lowered)
You: javier looks better leave, the relationship between my uncle and I did not walk all bn and if you see me, can you scold.
Javier: (coming at you touching your right cheek with the tips of his fingers and talking in a flirtatious) does not have to be angry, know that you and I are cousins \u200b\u200b
You: (angry) Leave me alone (you got to the house, Javier went to him, he locked himself in his room and was thinking of you, remember your kiss, your touch. does this mean? .. reflects reader, reflect ... Yes ACTUALLY WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE, Chicharito ACCOUNT GIVEN THAT LOVES YOU AND tambn is sorry to let you go)
The following week, your uncle took Sylvia to the University of Manchester, to negotiate his transfer, Your cousin came to school and I hope your uncle in the parking lot, he brought the car to Xavier in the morning had brought him to work, then took his daughter to college and afternoon pick a chicharito. Meanwhile, Eli, Jane, Nora and your walking down one of the halls at school and arguing about a test that tomorrow would
You: I'm worried about the test tomorrow
Eli: porqué te preocupas, es el examen del profesor Charles, qué nos puede preguntar?, casi no hemos visto nada en el semestre
Nora: Elizabeth tiene razón no deberías de preocuparte, además dijo que iban a hacer de opción múltiple, y no me digas que no te acuerdas de nada, es súper fácil y son muy pocos los apuntes que nos dió (en eso te llama alguien, era Silvia)
Silvia: ______!
Tu: Hola prima (los dos se saludaron) qué haces por estos rumbos?
Silvia: vine a negociar mi traslado a esta universidad
Tu: o qué bn!! (luego les presentaste a tus amigas, Silvia siguió su camino, tus amigas se despidieron you and you went to work)

0 comments:

Post a Comment