Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dungeons And Dragonscostumes



While driving home, his cell phone rang, parked to answer. Was her mother.
Fer: good? ... Mom? .. What a miracle !!!!, how have you been? ... thanks mom ... I bn what! .. come to visit next week? ... Sure mom will receive you with open arms ...._____ this bn but has had several problems ... yes we boyfriends mom ... Ok mom I'll buy your chocolates that you like .. I was pleased to greet you, take care ... see you next week ... adios (Fernando was very happy because her mom would visit, went through a mall and decided to get them to buy the chocolates she longed for her mother, because then he would forget. He entered the square and ran into Lety she was shocked to see Fernando)
Fer: Hi Leticia Lety
: (nervous) Hi Fernando
Fer: What are you doing?
Lety: I went for a ride and you?
Fer: I came to buy some chocolates, is that next week my mom comes to visit them, and I love chocolate, I went in my car through the mall and decided to go down to buy before Lety
I forget: what bn!
Fer:'re alone
Lety: yes
Fer: I would favor to accompany me to the bakery
Lety: Clear (the two boys went to the bakery, bought chocolates and left the store)
Fer: you have plans or something ? Lety
:
not Fer: I'd like to accompany me to starbucks for coffee, clear plan
Lety friends: yes, there is no problem (the two went to starbucks, then talked of many things, it took three hours and they were talking and having fun, it seems that time does not exist for them. Meanwhile, Chicharito came to work, he received Silvia)
Silvia: how was your brother? Javier
: bn, and my parents?
Silvia, went for a walk
Javier: tambn has gone very rare today, and has more than three hours left and has not returned (Lety was talking with Fernando in the starbucks in the mall, spent an hour , lety then pulled out her cell and saw the time)
Lety, Oh it's very late and I have to go home javier, everyone should be concerned
Fer: if you like I'll take you, for me there is no discomfort
Lety : Well ... is bn agree to take me (the two headed home from Chicharito. When they arrived, he was waiting outside his home Leticia, javier saw Fernando and bothered, Fer he was opening the door to Leticia, she thanked him)
Javier:
Lety Lety: (confused) javier! Javier
(directing his gaze to Fernando) what you intend to now take my girlfriend after I took from _____? Lety
: (confused) What?
Fer: I have not taken anything I have (then turned his gaze to leticia)
Lety Lety goodbye, goodbye and thanks for bringing Fernando (Fer left in his car, Javier Lety and looked in a strange way, walked chicharito the door of his house, Lety followed him, the two went and told lety)
Lety: Javier, explain why you removed that Fernando to ____ (in this silvia leaves the room and see the discussion)
Javier: it is not (Javier heading up the stairs to his room)
Lety (as I was) I want an explanation Javier (Chicharito entered his room and sat on his bed, Lety stood before him)
Lety: Javier tell me, why did you say that to Fernando? (In that comes Silvia)
Javier: Since you left, ___ and I started to treat us better, our friendship was re-emerging but returns this galancillo of Spain, my cousin introduced me as his friend, and ___ went further and further away from my
Lety: Tell the truth, there was something more between ___ and you, more than a relationship of cousins \u200b\u200bor friends?
Javier: (nervous) No
Sylvia: Lety's enough how dare you doubt my brother? what he feels is an affection por____
cousin Lety: for I am not so convinced (Lety left the room Chicharito, Silvia stayed with him and asked him the same question that Lety)
silvia: Javier, there was something entre___ and you?
Javier: I told you no (Silvia left the room in silence, Javier could not stop thinking about what he was told his girlfriend and his sister, he knew exactly what were his feelings, he loved you, but not admitted to the public)

0 comments:

Post a Comment