Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gay Hook Up Places Maine



In the room of your guys ... Aunt
: Javier, please calm down
Uncle: how you want me to calm down if I got my nephew a complete fag
Aunt: but you can not do anything
Uncle: Yes I know, but I could have been avoided, I regret both have sent to the boarding school! Aunt
: Javier, I think we should support him Uncle
: speaking only for yourself, I will not support the degeneration of my cousin, my cousin lived would die again when he saw his son in that situation, my God, I failed Alicia, I failed! Aunt
: do not say So homosexuality is something you can not avoid Uncle
: let only women (your aunt left the room)
In the dining room ...
fer: I can go to the bathroom
Javier: yes (Fer went to the bathroom)
javier: how fast olvidaste____ me, you who told me you loved me and not that much, now you are back with your galancillo that
You: looks javier, better shut up, you do not know my feelings
javier: of course not, never knew
You: and what javier thought that was going to spend your entire life crying over you heartbreak, I have to get ahead
Javier: I noticed now realized that I never wanted
You: you either want me or my (Fer leaves bath and goes to you)
You: let us love?
Fer: yes
You: ok let me say goodbye to my family (went to say goodbye to your cousin and lety, your aunt who had come down to the kitchen and went up to say goodbye to your man, you went to his room without knocking
You: I'm Uncle, Uncle
good night (seriously) what bn ah!
You: Uncle, I know it is annoying but ..
Guy: I'm not angry, I'm disappointed in you, how could you?
Tu : .. I. ..
uncle Uncle: I regret Having A commanded both the boarding school, came out worse, I'd better educate you, and if you were doing a good man you would to bad it would have been better to give some good shots for you hicieras a MAN and not a sissy
You: (with tears in her eyes) her words offend me uncle Uncle
: to offend me just with your presence, Go with your queer one, and never again set foot in this house again (You came out of the room offended, but I will tear out the secaste, tuy Fer left the house)

0 comments:

Post a Comment