Monday, January 31, 2011

West Coast Chopper Bicycle For Sale

Chapter 67 Chapter 66 Part 2

Upon entering the room, Lety and Fer looked into his eyes, then he left the room. Silvia
: ay cousin how good you're already bn! .. or rather .. Your brother
: (red with grief) and Javier and I know that ... Lety
: Yes, I will not let you be free
detain You: Lety, and what will happen between you and Fernando?
Silvia: (surprised) what to see Fernando Lety? (Lety had no alternative but to release the vd and I apologized because she felt guilty about your illness, you told him not to worry, the disease was hereditary and no one was to blame for anything)
Lety: (a ti) javier you and they will return vd?
You: I do not know, I'm not so convinced of his love
Silvia: But if my brother loves you, he suffered a lot to learn they were in danger of death and told me you loved
You: but ...
Silvia, but nothing, I know they both love, right now we're out of the room I will say that up to see (while Fernando was going to the waiting room and met Chicharito, he was told)
javier: Fernando!
Fer: what happens?
Javier: I do not bring entre___ again and you, forgive me for the bad times will pass and I hope they are happy (Javier lowered his gaze and went its own way, but called Fer)
Fer: Javier expected
: what happens?
Fer: I know you love him ___ and you, so I will be that I no longer stands between you
Javier: pero___ loves you
Fer: loves you not, I know (in this Silvia down and Lety tells Silvia Javier to come up to the room, but Lety tells him to wait, I had to tell you something, looked Lety Fer Fer began to speak with grief, he and Lety your cousins \u200b\u200btold them what was between them, Javier not judged them, told them that if they loved, I wish you much happiness. Javier went to the room, went in, I smiled, walked ati, I took your hand and kissed it, then I kissed her mouth and told you)
javier: I love you
You: and unto thee (shall be continued kissing)
Javier: do not know how much I suffered when I knew you were going to die
You: I love javier? Javier
: with all my heart little one (followed kissing, then knock on the door, Javier is going to open, was the doctor who would checarte)
Doc: How do you feel?
You: bn doctor
Doc: I am happy
You: Doctor, when will I get high?
Doc: in a couple of days (after finishing checarte, the doctor came out and left you alone with Javier, the two comenzarona to talk about their relationship at the end of the conversation, they decided to have a romance, minutes later Javier left. The next day, a nurse brought you breakfast and about 50 years old, but hardly eaten because the food was very bad, the nurse told you)
Nurse: boy walk, eat, want to be malnourished?
You: is that it is very bad food lacks salt
NURSES: well at least eat the jelly (you started to eat gelatin but was very poor, had no sweetener)
You: no sugar
Nurse: go acábetela and do not complain (you will of ate, in that knock on the door, it was Javier, the nurse opened it and let it go)
Javier: Hello, good morning
You: Hello my love
Javier: Look what I brought ( javier brought her hand behind a box of chocolates, you showed it)
You: oh my love thank you very much (in that the nurse sees them and says)
Nurse: oh no no chocolates, these chocolates (I say while they are removed) will be stored in this drawer until the patient is discharged (the nurse, kept the chocolates and retired, javier came to you, sat next to the bed and settled down to give you your dose of love, or kissing)
Javier: (as of kissing) I love you
You: and unto thee
Javier: I love you, I love you I love you (in it without touching the nurse enters
door Nurse: excuse is that I forgot to take out the trash in the bathroom (on-scene that sees both of you and bother) what is going on here? (Javier stood a jump out of bed, they were both nervous, the nurse began to scold Chicharito) in hospitals, young man, no rules, among them is not lying in the bed of the patient who does not see that can dirty blankets with their clothing has been contaminated by the environment, and then how tambn kissing occurs to them that may harm the patient, if I see again so I'll have to forbid the entry Mr.
Javier: I apologize (the disease took away and left)
javi: ay that such a bitter old
You: good just doing his job (ignored Chicharito scolding the nurse and continued kissing)
You: my love, I will not nag you again
Javier: love is not a disease spread (After a while, Javier left. It took three days and I was discharged. You had to be at rest 1 week in your home, including your dad, your uncles and Chicharito you cared, Javier was very affectionate and you joking, of course when they were alone, because they were the father behaved very serious)

0 comments:

Post a Comment