Monday, January 31, 2011

Samick Athlete Carbon Foam Limbs



All were glad to hear the news, Chicharito was very happy, he thanked God for the miracle had happened. An hour later, the doctor authorized the entrance to your room, you were still unconscious. The first to go were your uncles, they only looked at you with great joy because they were out of danger poco a poco tu comenzaste a reaccionar, movías la mano derecha, luego la cabeza y fuiste abriendo lo ojos, en un principió veías borroso pero luego reconociste a tus tíos.
Tu: (confundido y viendo alrededor de ti) en dónde estoy?
Tío: en el hospital
Tu: qué me pasó? (tus tíos te explicaron todo, que te habían encontrado desmayado en la calle, que el doctor dijo que tenías una enfermedad hereditaria y mortífera)
Tu: entonces? me voy a morir igual que mi abuelo y mi mamá?
Tía: no gracias a Dios ya estás fuera de peligro, te operaron
Tu: cuánto tiempo llevo aquí en el hospital?
Tío: como 1 día
You: the last thing I remember is walking the streets aimlessly, was crying because nobody loves me, nobody is honest with Aunt
: ___ not say son, all you want, do not know the anguish in which we had to know that you could die
Uncle: all you want are here: Leonardo, your friends, your boyfriend Fernando and his mother ...
You: (interrupting) Ms. Amalia's here? Aunt
: the mother of your boyfriend? yes, we have not tried but it looks very good person
Uncle: tambn are we want you
You: But you loved me even ... gay?
Aunt: oh yes, you're like us Uncle
son: Son .. I want to apologize for having humiliated and abandoned at a boarding Having A away from your family, forgive me for not understanding you, forgive
You: I forgive him uncle (your uncle gave you a hug, then asked) and Javier? ... and Silvia? Aunt
: Lety tambn here were Uncle
___, we know all the vd, you and my son had a romance (you scared)
Aunt: Do not worry we will not prosecute (that knock on the door , your aunt was open, it was your dad, he entered the room and said)
Leo: (with penalty) only came to know how you were, I recall
You: Do not wait, do not go .. DAD (Leo could not help but leave you with tears of joy upon hearing the word that both ANELE)
Leo: (crying a little) you call me daddy?
You: yes (Leo turned to you, you hugged your hugs him)
Leo, Son!! Forgive me, forgive me for having left when you and your mother needed me, forgive
You: (crying) Daddy, Daddy! forgive you for having insulted my
Leo: Do \u200b\u200bnot know the joy I get when you call me daddy (your uncles to let them talk themselves out, as they left the room, Ms. Amalia was arriving with Fernando)
Amalia: good morning ( your uncles greeted) I am Mrs Amalia Velarde, widow of Monterroso, you are the guys ____ vd? Aunt
yes
Amalia: (shaking hands) much like I am the mother of this child handsome and tall he is here beside me is boyfriend ____ (Fernnado turned red with shame, so many compliments that did your mom)
Guy: (smiling) I know
Amalia: and how my niño____, ah sorry but ___ is that I want as my son. Aunt
: ___ is very bn and woke
Amalia, Oh thank God, and is just?
Uncle: No, he is with his father
Amalia with her father? it was not an orphan? (From Fernando and your uncle explained the Situació to Ms. Amalia. Minutes later, comes Leonardo, greeted Ms. Amalia, and then enters her room with Fernando wing)
Amalia: (happy) MY CHILD !!!!!
You: (smiling) MRS !!!!! (The two embraced, then chatted about many things. Fernando stood in a corner of the room, felt very sorry and ashamed. The Mrs. Amalia, noted the seriousness of your child, and encouraged him to come closer to you)
Amalia: man man, why so serious?, come here and greet your boyfriend, it seems as if you wanted to be dead, what is left to talk alone (Ms. Amalia you said goodbye and left the room, and you were alone Fer)
Fer: (nervous) and I'm glad you're bn
(seriously) thanks
Fer: do not even know what to say ... I. ..
You: Fernando, seme honest, I want to how soon?, Fer
tell me: is that since I began trying to Lety, I felt something for her and ellla tambn for me, then discovered that we both fell in love
You: because .. if you want and are in love, fight for your love, I can not hold you by my side (fer approached you and took your hand)
Fer: ___ if Jennifer and I will initiate a relationship, you have to promise me you'll come back with Javier
You: no Fernando, Javier no I want
Fer: of course you want, with this painful situation, I discovered that your cousin loves you with all his strength, he suffered a lot (in that knock on the door, and Lety were Silvia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment