Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Food Allergie Wedding Cards



The following day you headed to the office of your dad to tell you that quitting work. When we arrived at the office, Leonardo was surprised and felt happiness.
Leo: son ... it gives you something?
You: yes .. only come to inform you that I resign from the job
Leo: pero____ you need the money, the university and I will offer a good salary and a comfortable schedule.
You: do not worry I'll get work elsewhere
Leo: but elsewhere they will pay less and also work more hours, and this may affect your studies.
You: I'll see what I can do .. with your permission (you were going to withdraw, but I called Leo)
Leo: Wait
Your child: I said do not call me son Leo
: please do not give
You: I'm sorry, I can not continue working with you (you left, Leo stayed his office crying, You head to the room, you were sad, you tear out, in that as far as your friends, Eli, Jane and Nora, notice your sadness)
Nora: do you pasa____?
you: nothing (as you said as tears
secabas you Eli: How it all, tell us
You: well later going to the cafeteria and tell them
Jane is bn (after the teacher enters the class. Meanwhile in Chicharito house, he was in his room accommodating the apparel in a backpack to go to work, when someone knocks on the door, it was Lety)
Javier: Who? Lety
: I Leticia
javier: enter (Lety came) what happened? Lety
: where did you go last night?
Javier: (nervous) I was a. .. a walk only
Lety: with your cousin?
Javier: What? Lety
: y____ last night I saw your left in your car, it seemed that ____ would not go with you but you took it by force
Javier: ahh, I wanted to talk to him about how badly he had behaved with us and. . Lety
dad, your parents told you clearly that you left in peace
Javier, but that case could not be well, so I talked to him but to no avail
Lety: (seeing Chicharito in mysterious ways) since I've gone back to manchester very rare, you're not the same as before, that Javier affectionate, playful you used to be me, I bet you do not love me
Javier, look, Lety, then we talk and I have to go to work because it is too late (Javier kissed Lety's mouth went dry form and )
Lety: (talking to herself) No Javier and I realize that I no longer want (Lety went to the room he shared with Silvia, and sat on her bed, she fell asleep for a long while later woke up and decided to leave the street, alerted silvia your uncles, and then went, everyone seemed odd attitude Leticia. In school, you were in the cafeteria to tell your friends the story that you relate to the faculty director)
Jane rightly bears a striking resemblance to you
Eli forgive and do not you think?
You: no ... He left my mother when he most needed and (again you give chest pain) ayyy
Nora: What's wrong?
You: a pain in the chest but it is calming me
Jane: and now where you plan to work?
You: no, look I'm a little confused, I'm (your you withdrew from the cafeteria, on the outskirts of the university I ran into with Fernando, he noticed that were rare)
Fer: ___ love what's wrong?
You: nothing
Fernando Fer: do not want atu take you home?
You: no thanks want to be alone (you left, you stared Fer as you're in it out Eli, Jane and Nora, Fer asked that what you spent)
Nora, is that it ....____ learned that the director of our faculty is their dad
Fer: Your Daddy? ___ but told me that his father had died in an accident
Jane: that's what made him believe his uncles
Fer: pobresito ... Good girls I retire (Fer said goodbye to them and left)

0 comments:

Post a Comment