Friday, January 28, 2011

Pokemon Crystal Op Ipod Touch

Chapter 66 Chapter 65 Chapter 65 Part 2

An hour later comes the doctor, all come to him and says.
Doc: ___ is out of intensive care, these are no longer visiting hours, but seeing the situation pasiente I allow to enter the room to see, perhaps, I hate to say, the last time, I warn you that is unconscious. Uncle
: what room is it?
Doc: the 220, second floor on the right (your uncle is coming to read and tell)
Uncle: see you first, you're the one who has more right to see it (read up to the room where the door were opened, you were asleep. When I see you lying in bed, Leo began to mourn, t came to you I took her hand)
Leo: (crying) child, my child, forgive me for having abandoned you and your mother when she most needed me, forgive me (then raised his eyes toward the ceiling and said) please Alicia, so more you do not take my son, do not take him (Leo stayed a while in the room, meanwhile, Javier spoke by phone to tell the coach would not go to work, explained the situation and the coach got it and also said he would pray to save you, then spoke to Nani and told him everything that was happening, Javier did not stop mourn, I tried to console Nani) Nani
: calm, I am sure ___ is going to save, have faith
Javier, but doctors say he will die,
Nani: doctors can make mistakes, nobody's perfect
Javier: They are professionals and know
Nani: chicharito see, we are professional footballers and tambn always leave things bn?, not true? we make many mistakes on the court, if we were perfect, all parties would win
Javier: You're right
Nani: clear that I have, I have him much regard for your cousin, though most do not get along with him, but I like bn, and hopefully bn out of the operation (the two said goodbye and hung up, after a while, your dad left room, and climbed your uncles)
Aunt: Javier, you better go it alone
uncle is bn (your uncle came came to you and began to mourn) son, ___ forgive me, forgive me for having humiliated, forgive me for having abandoned at a boarding school away from us, your family, forgive me for not understanding you, forgive me, son, forgive me (after your uncle came and went chicharito. He entered the room and came to you, you took your hand, kiss and said)
Javier: (crying) My love, you have to save, I will not die you still have a long life to go, I know you are strong and bn come out of the operation, my God please do not take it away, I love him, love him and although we are never together, I would be happy if you decide to rebuild his life with Fernando, but please do not die (said this, Chicharito left the room and went downstairs to the waiting room. dawned, was 7 in the morning, I was taken to surgery, the operation began, everyone was nervous. Later reach your friends. It's been two hours following the operation. Chicharito decide be brave and do the talking all the vd to their parents about the affair he had with you, approach them and tell them everything. Your guys were surprised, but your uncle who was upset and left his son, your aunt continued)
Aunt: Javier, please take it easy
Guy: (angrily) easy? how to ask me that?, my son and my nephew ... oh no I can not believe I have descepcionado
Javier Aunt: (angry) to you all you care about is appearances, your nephew is in the operating room, struggling between life and death, perhaps you lost forever, now what you intend, to lose your own child? why do you want? (Your aunt is retired and went back to the waiting room. She went to Xavier, who was with your dad telling him everything, Leonardo was able to understand and support him, your aunt Chicharito approached and gave him a hug, Moments later, he showed your uncle went to Javier and gave him a hug)
Guy: (with tears) are your preferences are, you will always be my son, and I will be proud of you
javier : Thanks Dad (loos two were embracing a while. It's been two hours and no news of you all are desperate. A half hour later the doctor comes out and everyone close to him)
Leo: What happened doctor? how is my son?
Doc: .... THE OPERATION WAS A SUCCESS ...!, ___These SAFE AND SOUND !!!!! YOUR LIFE AND NO DANGER

0 comments:

Post a Comment