Thursday, January 27, 2011

Slogan Of Spice Jet Airline

Chapter 64 Chapter 63 Chapter

been 3 days, the relationship between Chicharito and Leticia is fading slowly, Javier just thinking of you and Lety not stop thinking about Fernando, it appears that is starting to fall for him. The relationship between you and Fernando tambn is very dry, kissing Fernando has given you these days and do not show the same care and love before. Leticia Fernando just think, it seemed strange, never felt this way about a woman.
One afternoon, Lety decided to go to a walk around, I needed to unwind, you did not know her and Chicharito occurred, they were both very distanciados.Lety walked and walked aimlessly, was crossing a street, but did not notice that pedestrian traffic lights remained red, crossed the street and a car nearly ran her over, the condutor out of the car and asks if bn and to her surprise, the driver was Fernando.
Fer: Lety! Lety
: Fernando, I'm sorry I'm dumb I did not notice
Fer: do not worry, where are you going?
Lety: I only went out for a walk to clear my head and you?
Fer: yo tambn, needed to reflect many things ... I know you and I need to join us and talk about many things, now I need a friend to tell her how I feel and I think you're the right person
Lety: You're right, I tambn need a friend to tell my Fer
things: about here is a park, what if you go up to my car and drove to that place
Lety: is bn (the two boys went to the park. Leticia was telling Fer, the relationship between Chicharito it was falling apart and no longer lived as before, etc etc. Fernando said the relationship between you and him was in some crisis tambn did not know what was going on but I kept thinking somebody else. The two toured the park for about two hours. That was enough time for the two realized they were right for each other, the two were in love, Lety and Fer wished with all his heart say what he felt, but there was a taboo that prevented it: their girlfriends. Time to say goodbye, Fer offered him a ride to Lety, but she wanted to avoid problems with Chicharito, but before leaving his cell phone Fer asked to Lety, it gave him and he to it. Both went their ways, both did not stop to think. It's been 2 days, it's Monday, you went to school, the relationship between your father and remained the same, Leonardo suffered by your rejection. After school, you head to the mall to bucar a job. Fernando and Leticia could not more, had wanted to be, so he sent a message Lety Fer citing the Starbucks in the square to which they were, he accepted the invitation, the two met in the coffee stand, then the two trying to talk about what they felt each other)
Fer: Lety, I want to say something
Lety: yo tambn
Fer: speak your first
Lety: not your
Fer: (nervous) is bn .. look, I never felt this for anyone, much less a woman, you are very beautiful and your love story is very similar to mine, we have been apart of our couples, I ... ____ I want to love but not with the same intensity as before, while we were in the park, I realized that you have feelings for Lety
: (nervous) I ... I. .. tambn feel something for you, you're a guy very handsome and gentlemanly. (The two guys looked into his eyes, both were in love. On entering it you were going to Starbucks brought you to the box and you tell the cashier)
You: Good afternoon, veongo by holding signs saying employees
Cashier : ok, just let go for the manager (the cashier went to get the manager, Lety and Fer close your lips slowly and they kiss, at that turn and you see the scene, your bothers you, you came to them and said)
You: Fernando ! (The two separaon very scared and saw you walking you walked quickly from the starbucks, Fernando and Leticia followed you sat at the table a bit worried)
Fer: ____!! expected (I reached out and grabbed your arm)
You: (safándote it) leave me alone
Fer: listen
You: I have nothing to listen, I realized I do not love me, you're a hypocrite (said this follow your path, Fernando returned to starbucks and asked Lety lose, it said)
Lety: Fernando I think this should never happen (it took her purse and left, Fer then went to his house)

0 comments:

Post a Comment