Friday, January 21, 2011

Milena Velba Macromastia



_____FLASHBACK____
Guadalajara, late 80's.
Alicia Hernandez is a 22 year old who is about to finish college. She lives with her cousin-brother, the player Javier "El Pea" Hernandez, with his wife and family of this (Messrs. Balcázar) Alicia was orphaned mother when she lost her father a nation and at the age of 7 years, Mr. Hernandez died of a heart attack. Thereafter he went to live in her uncle's house where he lived with his cousin Javier, both grew up together and are like brothers. Tambn javier's wife wanted a sister Alice. At the university where she studied a boy called Leonardo Mendez (looked a lot like you) who studied a different race to that of Alicia. The two met and fell in love, then began to have a romance.Cuando Alicia introduced them to her boyfriend to her family was that Leonardo was an old friend of Javier in the primary. Months later both left their degree but none of them had gotten a job. Leonardo asked for a scholarship to study a postgraduate course abroad without consulting your girlfriend. One day Alicia was helping your aunt to accommodate baby clothes, as she changed her son's diaper I was 4 months old or so. BABY THAT WAS Chicharito
Aunt: (caresses making chicharito) my child is beautiful and handsome like his father (the boy laughed)
Alicia left the clothes where Javiercito? Aunt
: in the bottom drawer (Alicia got up and fell unconscious to the ground, your aunt was frightened and came to see what was wrong) Aunt
: ALICIA, ALICIA, ALICIA! what's wrong woman? MAMA MAMA MAMA (in Ms. Light that rises in a hurry)
Ms Light: what happens (see alicia fainting) what happened?
Aunt: No, talk to a doctor
Light: yes daughter (Ms. light spoke to the doctor and later arrived, he reviewed it, Alicia gaining consciousness slowly)
Alicia: What happened to me?
Aunt: No, right now we are going to say Dr.
Alicia: do I have doctor
Doc: it is nothing serious on the contrary, I congratulate you
Alicia: Why?
Doc: YOU HAVE 3 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY (a alicia eyes welled with tears of happiness knowing that would be a mother, Ms. Light and aunt embraced)
Alicia: (happy) I can not believe I'm pregnant, I am expecting a child with the man I love and want to break the news to my cousin
Aunt. will be very happy
Doc: I recall Mrs
light, accompanied him to the door (it kept coming and your Uncle Don Thomas, the doctor's greeting to them seemed strange that he was a doctor in the house)
Don Thomas, what happened
Ms Luz: Uncle
is Alice: Alice?, I see (your uncle ran into Alicia's room she gave him the news he was expecting a son of Leonardo. Meanwhile, Leonardo received a call University to inform him that he was accepted to go aStudy a Mestries to Spain, which would definitely end up with his girlfriend Alicia. Several days later decided to tell Alicia that Leonardo was expecting his child, while your dad would say that it definitely end
Leo: What do you mean
Slicia Alicia. HBAL your first
Leo: I was accepted at the Autonomous University of Madrid to study graduate so what we ended (A alicia you shed some tears)
Alicia: No you can not finish me. I am expecting a child of yours (Leonardo was impressed)
Leo, a son of mine?
Alicia: Yes, you will not go vd? if you go there you will take me to our son Leo
: Alicia sorry but I can not, I can not give me back this is a great opportunity for me
Alicia: (angry and shouting) You're a self-centered as IT CAN ONLY THINK
Leo: is I can not take care of that child I have no money with which to keep him? Alicia
: the two can work
Leo: forgive Alice, but I can not take care of that baby
Alicia: I thought you loved me, but it is not

0 comments:

Post a Comment