Monday, January 24, 2011

Cramps And Swollen Tender Breasts



been a week, kept harassing Chicharito: I wanted to hide, I marked on the phone to your house, but you will put a high . They made you suffer harassment and wept
One Friday night, Javier, her sister, Nani Lety and decided to go to a nightclub to have fun. Fernando and your tambn decided to leave that night. Chicharito and his party arrived in a den, called a table, the waiter sat them down, then asked for drinks. Palticando were a bit when suddenly Silvia says:
Silvia: Look!
Javier: What?
Silvia: there are my cousin and her boyfriend (Javier bothered)
Lety: where?
Sylvia: Lety
the bar: the call to sit with us
Javier: (angry) NO! Lety
: why not love? Silvia
: ash do not go with them (while Fer and you were in the bar asking for drinks, when suddenly come and greet girls)
Fer: walk alone?
Silvia: did not come with Nani and Javier (Fernando did not like)
Lety: that table with us?
You: we Fer?
Fer: (hesitating) Ok .. let waiter brings us our drinks to the table? (she said pointing)
waiter: yes (all 4 are dirigireron the month, both (Fer and your kids greeted the dry form, you and the girls talked about many things, Nani and javier only watched, especially you, Javier was taking much. Later, the DJ played a romantic song and said lety)
Lety: I love that song
Fer: Really? tambn me to dance and even
Lety: woauuuuuu teach me to dance, Calre if for no hassle
____ You: not for me no problem, not to brag but Fer is an excellent dancer, mostly know to master the waltz Lety
: Let's Fernando?
Fer: go (to Javier bothered much and drank at one stroke both go to whiskey)
Silvia: I go to the toilet now return (Silvia retired. Nani, Javier and you are left on the table)
Javier: (a little drunk and imitating) is not to brag but Fer is an excellent dancer, I bet that does not even know galancillo kick a ball
You: (upset) your comments out of context
Javier Javier: nel nel nel is vd, I won in football (Javier drank another glass of drink)
Nani: Hey brother and stop taking
Javier: Let (the 3 observed from Lety and Fer table how they danced, they did great, it seems that the two had fun and had good chemistry. The song finished and returned to the table, the two came laughing)
Lety: I am a clumsy dancing
Fer: not did bn (Chicharito annoying rose from the table, took lety arm and took her along to the area of \u200b\u200bhealth)
Lety: what's wrong Javier
Javier hurt me (drunk) you think I'm stupid, I saw how they went from flirtatious to galancillo not know how much you hate and you go there to dance with him offered'RE A GOLF (Lety slapped Javier)
Lety: no me again call it (in this Silvia out of the bathroom and sees the debate between Javier and Lety)
Silvia: what happens? (Lety began to mourn) Come Lety going to talk in private (Javier went back to the table, and took another drink of alcohol. Then chicharito Silvia takes his arm and leads him to the area of \u200b\u200bhealth, Nani, Fer and you were left somewhat perplexed, not knowing what happened)
Javier: ash you want?
Silvia: lety and told me what you said, and it feels so bad, why did you say those things so bad? Javier
: it is the truth, he was offered the Spaniard of that that I like big
Silvia: You're drunk, and stop taking
Javier: shh shh shh, shut up I do whatever I want
Sylvia: Lety and I let's go, if you you want to stay, go ahead, but do not take more (Silvia went to the table and took the bags of Lety and her apologizing He said goodbye to Lety because you felt bad, at 3, Nani, Fer and you. it seemed strange, said Javier tambn stayed)
Fer: what is going to return? Silvia
: for a taxi
Fer: If you like I'm taking them in my car
Silvia: Fernando no preocupesno you do not want to inconvenience (I said while looking at you)
You: Do not worry premium.
Silvia: Well then I accept that we carry
Fer (you) back later (fer kissed you chicharito and bothered, then Fer retired with the girls)

0 comments:

Post a Comment