Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Sweater Online Text



While waiting for your uncle Silvia, a man approached the car that was next to his, was Leonardo, the director opened the back door of his car to get a laptop, without wanting to hit the car and apologized chicharito your uncle, your uncle forgave him, he was struck by the director, the stared at him and called him by name)
Uncle: Leonardo?
Leo: (to be looked at and recognized your uncle) Javier? What are you doing here? Uncle
(seriously) I came to bring my daughter to negotiate his transfer to the university
Leo: (nervous) did not know you lived here
Guy: (very seriously) my son plays for Manchester United, So me and my family, we came to live in this city and you doing here?
Leo: I am director of a faculty
Guy: well, well, I think you met your dream vd? you must be very happy
Leo: No you're wrong
javier Guy: So I see you been very bn, to be director of a faculty is a privilege that few can
Leo: No you're wrong, and I see, I have no family, my wife died while giving birth and my son died a few minutes of birth, I think that is the punishment that God gave me for having committed this Canay
Uncle: (seriously) maybe you're right
Leo: javier, need to talk, you know what
Guy: I do not need to talk to you, and all was passed, why relive what happened over 20 years?
Leo: I have not passed
Uncle: (annoyed) you? but if you were the one who started it all, You with your selfishness, we imported more go to graduate study in Spain that others need you Leo
: Javier please, do not follow the truth

Uncle Leo: please ask you to talk
Javier: Is Leo
bn;: you think in the Italian restaurt Square center, next to the parking lot? Uncle
: yes (Leo is gone, and your uncle kept waiting for your cousin, later, Simon returned with his dad, two got in the car and were talking)
Uncle: how was your daughter? Silvia
: bn, they told me my grades checarían and next week I talk to tell me if I do or not entrance exam, I hope not .. _____ tambn
I came across Uncle: (seriously) ah
Silvia: Dad ... why not agree to ___ as is
Uncle: Why not, I worked hard for my nephew to become a man of bn, and what was your answer?, being a total fag
Silvia: Dad must understand that there are other times ... tell me, what if my brother is openly gay?
Uncle: What nonsense you Silvia, your brother no es homosexual.. y mira ya no quiero discutir este tema. ( tu tio Javier dejó a Silvia en la casa)
Tío: hija, dile a tu mamá que regreso más tarde, voy a hacer unas cosas
Silvia: (confundida) está bn apá (Tu tío fue al encuentro de Leonardo, primero llegó aquél y luego este último, los dos entraron al restaurant, les asignaron uan mesa, se acercó una mesera y les preguntó qué deseaban, ambos pidieron una taza de café, la mesera se retiró)
Tío: (serio) y bn de qué quieres hablar?
Leo: de Alicia y.... mi hijo
Tío: para qué quieres saber de ellos, tu los abandonaste
Leo: y me arrepiento tanto, por favor Javier, tell me tell me about them, where is Alicia? (In that the waitress comes with the coffee, the two prepared a drink, your uncle was silent, but Leo insisted that say something)
Leo: please talk, where is your cousin? Uncle
: (serious and a little sad) My cousin Alicia ... died .. many years (A Leonardo will shed some tears)
Leo: can not be, but if it was a young girl with many dreams ahead
Uncle: She died for heart problems like his father
Leo: and my child?, what happened to him?
Guy: I'm sorry but I can not speak of it
Leo: Uncle
please tell me: All I can say is that your son is alive and well ... I'm sorry but I have to go (Your uncle took from his wallet coffee money, put it on the table and left, Leo was devastated, suffering for one son who left, then left footing the bill)

0 comments:

Post a Comment