Friday, January 21, 2011

Charging Moped Battery

Chapter 56 Chapter 57 Chapter 55 Part 2

At night, you left a deposit trash bag to the boat, the boat was in a dark and lonely hallway behind the houses, while were throwing away, somebody came and took you behind the waist, was Chicharito
Javier: Hola____
You: (nervous ) do you want to Javier? (Chicharito approached your neck and began to seduce)
Javier: I can not see my cousin?
You: (giving a push) Javier
leave me alone: \u200b\u200bWhy come back to him?
You: because I realized that Fernando is a person who is worth it and it loves me sincerely (javier came back to you, taking you from the waist)
Javier: If you had not returned with my dad he was not angry you, now he no longer wants to hear from you
You: let me go (you let Javier)
Javier: tell me, you love it?
You: yes, I love
javier: and the love you felt for me, where to stay?
You: in the past (You left, Javier to come back but I was telling you ignore, you came to your house and started to mourn, Javier went to us it entered the room, he left the door ajar and began to whisper )
Javier: I'll amo_____, I can not tear my heart, I am a fool to leave you, I'm a fool, a fool (your uncle was passing by and heard the words of Chicharito, your uncle went to his room)
Uncle: Why say you're a dumb child?
Javier: (excited and nervous) Dad did not know you were around
Uncle: I went to my room (your uncle sat beside chicharito and said) what you think child? because they repeated that you are a fool
Javier: Dad is not just that now I made many mistakes in training, is all
Guy: well .. all humans make mistakes, nobody is perfect (Your uncle put his hand on the shoulder of chicharito) know son .. I am very proud of you, you like your grandfather and I took on the sacred passion for futball and tambn me feel proud because you left one .. Javier
como_____ degenerated Dad, I do not like you to express my cousin and Uncle
: Son .. Javier
vd is: but what is your support ___ you are like your father was educated when his mother died, now that rebelled his homosexuality, discrimination, What if I told you that I'm gay? I would accept (the words of Javier stumped atu uncle, he said nothing, just left the room chicharito and went to his, was thinking about what he had told his son)

0 comments:

Post a Comment