Monday, January 24, 2011

Cinderella Clothes Ebay

Part 3 Chapter 57 Part 2

Chicharito kept drinking, passed around a waiter and ordered a bottle of whiskey.
You: Javier and stop taking Javier
: shut
nani: ____ is right and do drink a lot
Waiter: I bring the bottle or not?
Javier: yes
tu: Javier
not: shut
you: I do not want to hurt you much alcohol
Javier: yes uuy worry about myself so much that you anything you do not care because I want
You: of course I care about Javier
: (shouting) Bring me that bottle!
Waiter: (scared) is bn (the waiter was on the bottle and returned to the table to give to Chicharito, he continued drinking and got drunk more and more, the situation was serious)
Nani: we better Your
go: you're right
Nani, but there is a problem
You: what? Nani
: how Javier is going to go?. may not drive in that state
You: because .. I'll take
Nani: not upset your boyfriend?
You: I hope not, I will mark you (your cell phone dialed Fer)
Fer: what about love? I'm coming for you
You: Fer not come for me, Javier is very drunk and I'm going to take home in your car
Fer: (seriously) is bn____ but beware, this drunk and I do not want to do something
You: do not worry
Fer: beware (colgaste. between Nani and your Chicharito climbed into his car, obviously your going to drive, Nani said goodbye to you, and went, you went to chicharito in your car. On the way home screaming Javier pure crap for drunkenness)
Javier: Y EL MARIACHI Y LA BANDA, WHERE'S THE PARTY? WANT TO PARTY, THE MARIACHI
Bring You: shut up and
javier Javier: I WANT TO PARTY (javier turned on the radio and turned up the volume, you turn off the radio, Javier was angry)
Javier: ASHHH pooper had to be you, because I LET FUN? (You igonoraste and keep driving) to stop the car, stop it wants to talk
You: NO!! Javier
: to stop it (chicharito took the flyer and the car to one side to another)
You: Javier, now! javier
're going to crash: Stop the car is an order (your I parked)
You: and what do you mean? (Javier stared you came to you and touched your hair)
Javier: You know, you're so cute, I love you, you love me?
You: (nervously) Yes I love
Javier Javier, then let's go far, far, far away and there will our love nest (Javier you hugged your tambn hugged him and I shed some tears)
You: ay Javier because most difficult things you do, I love you I love you, I can not pluck of my heart (chicharito came to you and kissed your mouth you apply to you, but then gave him a shove)
Javier: We cousin I know you love me, we kiss
You: not Javier, Javier
this is wrong: of course, you want your galancillo this vd? (chicharito began to mourn) Fernando and why it why not me?, because I'm not vd handsome
You: Javier, and speak no more (chicharito still crying. They came to the house of Chicha, you will help you lose, the door was hoping assume Silvia brother, she thanked you and you withdrew your home . With work, Silvia Chicharito helped her to her room, in the room began to mourn javier)
Javier: I want to sister, does not want me, I proposed that we should go far, far away, to shape our love nest, but did not want prefers this galancillo than me, which is Fernando I have not?, gallantry, good education? Why? I DO NOT WANT! Silvia
(as he removed his shoes) Javier and I shut my parents will hear
Javier: (crying) I DO NOT WANT!! Silvia
: shh and quiet (javier was slowly falling asleep)

0 comments:

Post a Comment