Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vides De Zofilias Gratis



The next day your guys out in the morning at a park I was near the house to remember your dating back to times. Uncle
was very cold: (hugging your aunt) you remember when we were dating and we went for a walk in the park
Aunt: Yes, like forget it, I remember the first few dates, my father watched much
Uncle: Yes Don Tomas Tantita I had no confidence (you guys kept walking and passed next to a man who was sitting in a baanca reading the newspaper, then the Lord called them, they turned asuastados, LEONARDO ERA)
Uncle Leonardo you doing here?
Leo: I went to read the newspaper every Sunday morning I do, it's a habit of mine and you?
Guy: out for a walk only
Aunt: (seeing Leonardo from head to toe) will see Leonardo Cambiste already much
Leo: I know the two I hold grudges for what he did to Alice, but, although too late I apologize
Guy: we do not have to apologize but my cousin, sorry that she died and Aunt
(trying to make conversation) and, well, how have you been in this country?
Leo: bn, now director of a faculty at the University of Manchester, I have a lot of work and sometimes I get tired, but I have a wizard that makes almost all my work for me, I'm so thankful to that guy, good worker and it is good student, has the highest average faculty
Aunt: talk about this guy if sintered with pride and admiration for him
Leo: And I am, I do not know why but that guy makes me feel bn, not something inexplicable is of Mexican asendencia, actually has the same surname as you called Aunt _____ Hernández
: (surprised) ____ Hernandez? Leo
: yes, you know? (Your guys were being watched each other) know him? Aunt
tell me yes ... is .. our ..
nephew Leo: I did not know Uncle
: (nervous) we had better retire, come
woman Aunt: Not expected Xavier, Leonardo must know the vd?
Leo: what vd? Uncle
: please do not say anything
woman Aunt: I do not keep silent
Leo: what I have to know? Aunt
: ____ IS THE SON OF ALICE AND YOURS, YOUR SON IS ____ (to Leonardo's eyes filled with tears for the happiness to know that you were his son)
Leo: (happy) my son? ___ My son? All this time I had with me, I can still believe, I have to tell Uncle
: no, Leonardo, do not tell and all of a sudden, you're dead para____, I had to invent this lie so they do not suffer from your neglect
Aunt: But you have to know Javier___ vd
Uncle: Look leonardo, will be very strong para___ the news and my wife has reason your child should know the vd, although he hits, tonight, around 7, I hope in my house to tell all ____
to Leo: estábn, just give me your address (your aunt wrote the address on a piece of paper. The three were dismissed and read go home at night. When your aunt and uncle came to his house, your aunt marked N to tell the phone to come to his house at 7, because they had to tell you something very important, you said they were going to be there. 10 minutes left for the 7 is the night, rang the doorbell at the home of chicharito was Leonardo, your uncles invitarona into the living room, down Luehe Lety, Silvia and Javier, Silvia question)
Silvia: who is this guy? Uncle
: a long history that later, when her cousin, this guy is going to tell him, and we all listen, all I can say is that he is the father of ___
javier: (surprised) the ____,!! father but you had told us that his father had died in an accident
Aunt: His father did not suffer for ___ (in that the doorbell rings, it was you, your aunt opened the door and you came)

0 comments:

Post a Comment