Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pop Tropica Base Ball



You: and I aunt, why me cited? Aunt
: already know, go to the room (they both went to the room, saw who was there and waved your director)
Your Master Méndez, what are you doing here?, Know my family?
Leo: (nervous) Yes___ know her for many years
Aunt: ___ sit alongside Leonardo
You: (confused) is bn
Aunt: (a javier, Silvia and Lety) siétense guys in that chair (all three obeyed you guys sat in two chairs)
Leo: ()____ nervous, and why your aunt quote was my
You: there is a problem with my work, my grades, the university? Leo
: No__ not has nothing to do with your work and student affairs is a matter ... Your
familiar: familiar?
Leo: Look ____ years ago when I was a student at the University of Guadalajara met a girl ... (Leo told you the whole story of him and your mother told you all, and then started to figure out what I told you)
You: then ... you are ..
Leo: Yes___ I am your father (to you would shed some tears)
You: but my uncle told me that my dad had died in an accident
Leo: javier did not suffer for (Leo came to you and you took your hand) son .. (you take them off)
You: do not call me son!, you left my mother and me when we needed it most, but rather go to Spain to study that posgardo vd?
Leo: understand me, at that time I had no money
You: could have sought a job by then was over the degree
Leo: Son ...
You: do not call me son, you is not my lord
Leo: But I am your father
You: a father, if he does not know, is the education and lives with her children, and not just the gives blood and life, and leaves as you did (then direct your angry gaze to your uncle) and you, Uncle Javier, you were a father to me, but half a parent, you only had me to your hand a few years, but as your nephew was not like what other kids for being effeminate, as a boarding enviste far away from you and your family, and never, never! I visited, when the holidays were all boarding school students left with their families, while I had to stay with the monks of which, listen bn! were a real father to me, because they raised me, your religious way, but I was raised, then one day, Ms. Amalia, the mother of Fernando, I invited each year to spend Christmas at home in Spain, there is felt the warmth of home and family love, they adopted me as his family, and I most proud sientiría to be a
Hernández Monterroso a Guy: (angrily) AND YOU ARE A HERNáNDEZ CáLLATE___ Like it or not
You: because only the name, because my family left me, do not know how everyone hates (All were frightened the words you said)
Javier: You are an ungrateful, yet my parents became your guardian and we will open the doors of our house, you feel the very angry, I desconosco
You: your mouth is not Javier care, and better'm outta this house can not stand (you left running)
Leo, son, son (Leo began to mourn, your uncles tried to comfort him)
Javier: Right now that will fool me
hear Uncle: Javier
not let child: but dad
Aunt: Let your cousin please (you came to your room and started to mourn)

0 comments:

Post a Comment