Monday, January 24, 2011

Inebrya, Ice Cream Hair Products

Chapter 59 Chapter 57 Chapter 58

The next day dawned with a hangover Javier could hardly your soul . Your guys noticed and scolded him, the more your uncle. Uncle
: (scolding) do not think you're big boy and hairy to walk with your childish?
Javier: (in bed) oil and papa ay not scold me, I feel that my head will explode
Uncle: that you should have thought before taking too much, never before done. Javier and are an adult and behave as such
javier: ay papa and no longer do again
Guy: it is better for you (in that comes your uncle silvia and leaves)
Silvia: how to follow brother?
Javier, and still questions, I feel the world is coming at me
Silvia: it's wrong to go take
Javier: What happened last night? Silvia
: do not remember, I'll tell you, first swore at Lety .. Javier
: the insulted? Silvia
: If you do not remember bad things he said because the bride danced with Fernando Javier of____
: If I remember the dance but not insults
Silvia: Well, then Lety felt bad about what you said and we went back to home, Fernando Javier
brought us: Fernando? and why does it? Silvia
: because it is offered as a gentleman
javier: (angry) as a gentleman, ash, and how good is lety
Silvia: Javier
seems better, and brought me? Silvia
: ____ I brought you in your car? Javier :_____?

Silvia: yes ... Hey Javier, Fernando why you dislike? Javier
: because it is presumed, have not you noticed?
Silvia: I find a cool guy
Javier: it seems, I never liked that walked con____,
Silvia, and why? Javier
: because I want to ____
Silvia: (exalted) how you want it?
Javier: (nervous) if I want .. like my cousin (Leticia was listening to the conversation Chicharito Silvia and then entered the room asking javier)
Lety: not that what you feel por___ is more than a love of cousins? (On hearing this question, Chicharito was nervous, not knowing what answer)
Lety:
javier Javier speaks: (nervous) I do not want what it is ..
cousin Lety, and why you feel jealous unjustified to Fernando? Javier
: there is no longer ask me more, I feel bad, please leave me alone (The two girls left, Javier stayed in his room thinking of you)

0 comments:

Post a Comment