Monday, January 24, 2011

Differences Between Lease And License.



After that Javier was asleep, Silvia went to his room. There was lety tambn awake. Lety
: what happened? Silvia
: what should happen, Javier had been drunk, and slept good, you know, I worry about my brother, sister, never got drunk, when my parents find out, you are going to put a reprimand
Lety: they do not Silvia
say anything: it is inevitable, my parents are not stupid and realize .... Hey, my brother told me some things
Lety: What? Silvia
: you do not say anything? Lety
: how?
Silvia. That if they went too far to be their love nest, but you prefer something Fernando Lety
said: no I do not say anything
Sylvia: Lety's strange
: Silvia is going to say I'm crazy, but I feel that Alice wants a_____, because if you noticed, by Fernando javier jealous
Silvia: Lety is not to say such things, how you think my brother will want to ____, that way is your cousin, your blood
Lety: maybe you're right
Silvia: Well going to sleep tonight was very busy (both girls lay down to sleep, could not consilia Lety sleep because I kept thinking in Fernando)

0 comments:

Post a Comment