Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beach Resorts Cheap In Ecr

62 Chapter 60 Chapter 61 Chapter 59 Part 2

later, someone rings the doorbell of your house, you were still in your room crying, but not as much as before, came down, opened the door, ERA Chicharito.
You: what do you want now? (Chicharito came with great violence and I covered her mouth)
Javier: I talk to you, but not here, go to another, come with me (you will resist, but you pulled Javier hard. They went to the car Chicharito he I uncovered her mouth and said)
You: where are we going?
Javier. to talk about what you said now (Javier turned his car and left, but your opponents will go with him)
You: Javier stop the car and Javier
: no, until we talk
Tu: I have nothing to talk to you
Javier: oh yes, how you say these things happening to my dad and SEA
You hate us: because it is true, your dad left me in a boarding
Javier, but he loves you
You: oh yes of course I want so much that I was homosexual discriminate
Javier: you had to blame
you: I have now (the two were discussing, javier drove to the outskirts of the city , reached a small valley where there was no population)
You: (scared) javier where we are? Javier
: a place where nobody will disturb us and we can talk peacefully
You: but it is Javier
dark, so do not worry (Javier turned on the lights inside your car) and you see clearly?
You: yes
Javier: You have to forgive your father
You: That man is my dad
Javier: Of course it is take your blood
You: Javier
he left me: but sorry, Mr. Leonardo went home very sad and broken, you have to ask forgiveness and tambn to my family and so we said
You: I do not
Javier: stop being so proud of you?, you have to forgive, that do not show that the friars of your school that you were like parents?
You: I do not want to discuss this matter and unless you
Javier: we will not go until we talk
You: you said we go Javier, Javier
command you: your not going to order me anything
You: Vamonos
Javier: not until I swear that
going to apologize You: I will not
Javier: You know it makes me want to give you some Madrazos
your Andel Pegame macho (Javier was very angry, but looked at your lips you took by force and kissed you passionately)
Javier: (while kissing) I love when you get angry, you're so irresistible
You: (while kissing) I like to act like a male (the two were kissing and Exit Javier told you)
Javier: take off your pants and turn away (you did, while Chicharito brageta was lowering his trousers, but you gave him a pain in the chest)
You: (screaming in pain) ayyyyy! Javier
: what happens?
You: it hurts me to this side of the chest
Javier: excuses, do not want to get used to your galancillo vd? why do you say
You: you're an idiot, come now, I have chest pain
Javier: (annoyed) is bn (Javier started the car and returned to the city, your chest pain was slowly diminishing, Chicharito I left at home and he turned to his)

0 comments:

Post a Comment