Monday, May 3, 2010

Sample Letter Of Completion Of Community Service

ntuser.dat.log

Hello again!
hours ago ami hotmail I get an email asking:
I have a doubt with a ntuser.dat.log file that is in the folder C: \\ Documents and Settings \\ Juan Olmos has hidden attributes, and constantly changing in size from 1 kb at times to over 1 Mb and supposedly is a system process, the question is if there is a log of virus or worm, how would I know if I just reformat the pc? because in the morning and I could not enter the system because it did not load windows and I had the problem, despite having on-line Checked with kaspersky and panda.
Right now I have installed avast and avg antispyware. Thank you for your attention in advance. Buno
ntuser.dat.log look at the virus is not no do not worry, that file is legitimate, contains information on your user profile and changes in your session are held in the register
why are protected Alcara aya hope and I guess the question that I was a little alarmed.

Well that was it for those who have the same problem the fix is \u200b\u200bgood and
you are well Have a nice day ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment