Monday, April 26, 2010

Price For Large Bottle Of Parrot Bay?

How to make a bracelet? Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre

Hello again! This time I bring you this tutorial on how to create a very easy pulcera information here ....
Weaving
bracelets How to make a bracelet, if you did not know how to make a bracelet today will show you the easiest way to ask these cute little woven bracelets do not know what fun it is, because until in the car was weaving and knitting ^ _ ^ now I'll tell you like I did, you will need only remnants of yarn of different colors (40 cm each), cut a circle of cardboard (thick) and start them:) just look at each little picture and see that you do so easily and quickly. Bracelets woven


Are Taking and my circle 8 tabs cut these tabs without the center, because in the middle Are a hole, this will help me to pass dimple my 7 threads of different colors remember to make a knot at the beginning.


Now put one by one thread in the 7-tab from the tab I start number 1 put my red thread and so on up the tab, leaving the tab number 7 number 8 wireless.


and began to knit, please note that this is our thread get out and always leaving an empty tab and I know we only have 1,2,3 sucrase thread and took the thread that plays in this case touch thread the tab number 3 (yellow line), which removed to put it into the empty tab and so we end up here


put my thread on the empty tab, the tab being number 3 now empty


far from empty tab will count 1,2,3 and this time get the tab thread number 6 by enclosing it in the empty tab, remember to always count 1,2,3 and remove the wire from putting it in the remaining
empty

pull the thread you see and put it in the empty tab


tab being empty now I'm number 6 from the 1,2,3 and pulled the thread of the tab number 1 (red wire )


and crawl into it empty, you see that is very easy:) ...


and continue weaving the desired length and so anger out on tissue below the bracelet:)


After making the desired length of your wrist will get the thread of all the tabs and bring forth all the dimple


To tie your wrist to the hand SIGTE sake what in the end of your fabric (band), leaving the interest 2 knots an inch between each node and that there will put the other end of our bracelet as seen in the photo


monear our bracelets and has said:) I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do

0 comments:

Post a Comment