Monday, May 21, 2007

How To Put On A Valance On A Bed

half-life.

Ariz Raquel, my unequal student, I noticed the other day about Second Life, that kind of environment or virtual world that grows steadily, not only network but also as an economic system as he explained its creator in a recent interview.



acknowledge that I could not even give me a tour of Second Life, because my pc running windows is not the "optimal" , although at the moment does not call me too much attention: in any case, it appears that, despite his fame, still has relatively few followers on the Web

More

struck me these lines from my student blog: Very off was my guilty pleasure, that of leisure that mvm.com or my virtual model meant something terrible ... or the time when I entertained myself watching the visiting Habbo Hotel . So I went for a walk.

Interestingly, Miss Ariz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment